Wednesday 19 September 2012

Show Your Primary School Logo

Well I have something which i can boost of, Though we were not alot, I mean those that Attended the Olympic Primary School, If you know your primary School and you also know the Note book you used kindly share it.


Well I was just checking my books cos' my last being at london they request our Primary School Leaving Notes, (both of us Basket Mouth and I), Checking Through them and i found that Note Book :P check it out, Did u use it too?

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe funny u Ogus

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Swimming man Book those days lolxz i can remember dis very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na so e be like say na SUM own be dis ooo Ogus wat abt the hand writing own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2b note Book and 2B Pencil hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ogus which school u go sef?

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post