Tuesday 9 October 2012

Delta Flooded- Delta State Gov Paddle Through Flood Affected Area's - But Why?


Delta State Government Paddle through some Flood affected area.. Seriously i never see any reason why they do this, instead, for them to support the victims they came to spy or what should i call it.


Igbide-Oleh-Uzere-Irri-Oyode-Emede and Olomoro, Report says the flooding is heading to Ughelli as it has affected some area's in Warri And Ozoro.
This people don't want  to see anybody, they need help o!
Delta State Water Flooded Victim Chief Awhotu Otuwho- From Igbide, Complained
"I have packed From My House to my Uncompleted building in the Town yet the flood is all over me now again in my new house, Now this has turn me homeless as report says more Dam are to being open, This make me to Soliloquies because my family and I have no other Option"
We see it all Please Our Government We don't need your presence we Need Help oooo Shouting the Communities-Victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post