Sunday 21 October 2012

Funny Joke - Who Owe Who


I Couldn't edit this but read to your understanding, hehe i can't laugh oo

Yesterday, I Emmanuel exhibited some SEE SENSE-ISM (advanced) for one guy. I was owing this guy money (just 2k) and he gave me a deadline of Tuesday.... He also warned me that if I don't give him by Tuesday, he would teach me a lesson.
   I thought of what to do and after hours and hours of reading the SEE SENSE journal, I finally came up with  an idea because I didn't have any money on me (Govt never pay allowed) and he gave me a deadline... I also wanted to teach him a lesson since he said he would deal with me...


   On Tuesday, finally he called me in the morning to remind me about his threat and I just told him to relax, that I had his money with me... Now here's the SEESENSE part "I told him that I was going to work and if he needs his money, he should wait till 5pm when I get back from work ( I knew he wouldn't agree to the idea)... the mad man did not know he was entering a trap and he said he wants his money before 12pm or else, he would teach a grown man like me a lesson...
   I told him to come to my place of work to get his money and when he finally came, I told him that I wasn't with enough cash on me that he should chill for me to close from work so I can use the ATM machine since i couldn't leave work, I was hoping for him to ask me for my ATM card and he didn't disappoint at all.. Gentlemen, he asked for my ATM card
   When I gave him my old ATM card, I knew the ATM machine would swallow it and I kept laughing deep down.. Lo and Behold, he called me 30 minutes later to tell me the machine had swallowed my card. Now the question or rather, the Debate we have not been having since is 'WHO IS OWING WHO' you guys should decide.
   Finally, when I pitied him, I told him I would remove #500 for a new ATM (he couldn't argue) and I balanced him #1500 yesterday to make peace reign... Now gentlemen, that is Advanced.

Message From Ayinoluwa Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post