Wednesday 31 October 2012

I Am In Love With My Mum Husband- She Need Your Suggestions And Advice


Hello sir, I am Jenny 26years old i am from delta warri, I 'm going about what is happening with me and my Mum's husband i try to reach out this way and get suggestions, Please don't ask for my Identity, I only need advice and suggestions.



My Dad passed away last 3years and to tradition my mum will marry again from the family but she insists and went to marry from outside i have been staying with them for a very longtime, and her husband always want me to sleep with him each time i ask him why he always wanted me, he will said he don't like having s*x with my mum. i really take my time not to voice out since am 26 I know what i want and when I need it.

This has continue for long and now, I have feelings for him, i begin to love him as he always satisfy me both on bed and in everything i need or want from him. My mum didn't know a dime about this.

Each time my mum want to be with him i always get angry when am there with them she will send me out, this will make me go mad, i just wish she should die and go to hell and let me be with the man of my life. For God sake i love this man.. please i need advice on want i should do i want to be with this man, Please..

3 comments:

  1. na wa oo notin wen we not dey see for 9ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, lady the only word i have for you is go nd tell your mother

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post