Thursday 8 November 2012

Photo Updates: Behind The Scene On Set Of DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Future, T.I. and Ace Hood’s “Models and Bottles” Video Shoot

 
On Set Of DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Future, T.I. & Ace Hood’s “Models and; Bottles” Video Shoot [Photos]Check out some behind the scenes pictures from on set of DJ Khaled‘s “Models and; Bottles (Let’s Get It Started)” video shoot that took place in Miami yesterday featuring Lil Wayne, Future, T.I., and Ace Hood. Cameos can be seen from Birdman, Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda, Mavado, Mike Will, and more.  


Source Lilwayne HQ

4 comments:

  1. YMCMB i love this crew see video set up my God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hook moneys they really used money in terms of their video making still d best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fun with, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for.

    You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Also visit my web blog: best free hosting provider
    my page > best seo company

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post