Saturday 1 December 2012

Happy New Month Joke :P


 
Nigerian police don upgrade ooo,
dis na d call center numba 112.

There was a robbery in my
neighbour's house and I called
them...
next thing I heard was



Welcome to
Nigeria Police Emergency Center
for English press 1
for Igbo press 2
for Yoruba press 3

Then I pressed 1

Then another voice came up.

For car accident press 1
for armed robbery press 2
for boko haram related issues please hang up

Den I pressed 2
anoda voice came up.

If they're with:
knives press 1
pistols press 2
AK 47 press 3
Machine guns press 4
Bomb press 5
All of the above press 6

Then I checked and saw they
were with all of them then I
pressed 6

Anoda voice came up sayin:
Hmmmm...!
My brother, if ur brother dey
police u go gree make him come?

Hapi New Month 2 u all

1 comment:

Say Something about this Post