Saturday 19 January 2013

Good Morning 9ja - Funny Joke


Son: “Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this
beautiful girl!”

Father: “That’s great son. Who
is she?”

Son: “It’s Sandra, the
neighbor’s daughter”

Father: “Oh! I wish you hadn’t
said that. I have to
tell u something son but you
must promise not to tell your
mother. Sandra is actually your
sister.”

The boy was naturally bummed out
but a couple of
months later.

Son: “Daddy, I fell in love again andn she is even
hotter!”

Father: “That’s great son. Who
is she?”

Son: “It’s Angela, the
other neighbor’s daughter.”

Father: “Oh! I wish you hadn’t said that.
Angela is also your sister.”

This went on couple of times and
the son was so
mad, he went straight to his
mother crying.

Son: “Mum, I am so mad at dad! I
fell in love with six girls but I
can’t date any of them because
dad is
their father!”

The mother hugs him affectionately and says:


My love, you can date whoever
you want. Don’t
listen to him. He isn’t your
father.... 

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaaat? Nt his father?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely pleassant to read everthing at single place.

    See this: kliknij, http:
    //wherein.waw.pl

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post