Tuesday 22 January 2013

How A Girl Murdered My Brother- Ogus Baba


This is a live story that happened to me and my Family please don’t  mind words/grammars i wrote this out of.. Am crying right now. And sorry for the pics I was told not to display this pictures.

Henry Ogus, (Ogus Baba Blood Brother) was murdered by a girl he slept with, Henry Ogus has been said to have slept with the lady Name (withheld), before that they bargain Henry will pay her #500 and after they might have finished up, It happens Henry didn’t pay up the girl.. So they go on like that, I ask friends and they said “Henry Never Date The Girl” They are just play mates.


After sometime Henry started developing pains in his left hand it went to extend that the hand become to something else money was wasted (Yes it was cos He later died), Mum spend much to say on the hand yet, she (The Girl) succeeded in killing my brother
After some consultation Henry now later open up that he slept with a lady that he suppose to give 500naira and He did not give the girl so Henry was sent tpo plead the girl and give to her the 500naira which Henry did respectively Therefore the girl said she will release the hand for my brother before morning i.e (The next day). so after some time again when the girl failed to release the hand she were no where to be found till date.

Eye witness keep saying they do see d girl around the town
The situation were uncontrolable that they have to cut the flesh from my brother’s hand
After they pilled off all the flesh from the hand omg I (Ogus Baba) was not arround
when all this were happening it was 6:16pm september 2 2011, At Stone Hill Clinic Oleh Delta State that my brother Henry Ogus gave up the soul (**Crying).

I was in the Cafe (Lagos State) browsing,when my brother (Alex Ogus) called me *saying Ogus Baba Henry Your Brother has finally gave up the soul*
“hmm you understand that kind tin na”
Seriously I Thought my brother was just joking as used to know him to, It all happened like Nigeria Movie When my Elder brother Mike Ogus Called me asking (Ogus where are you)
“aboy! i just have this spirit I just went out  of the Cyber cafe “my timer was not log out
all browsing tab were left opened,  Then I called mum Mrs Beatrice Ogus, mum sound as if nothing happened and she hangup, she don’t want to spoil my mood,
I called Mum back again the woman sounded great again Mike Just tell me to leave the woman the woman was just happy because she don’t know what to do she had really spent a lot yet she (the Victim) killed her son.

*Her words*
If did lady wanted to kill her son
why not kill him in time rather than this money wastage and stress she gave the little man
because my brother (Henry Ogus) really suffer o!

Ogus Baba Last Word “to shorten d whole story If i see dis girl
Walahi i go burn person oo “anyway in-case una hear say Ogus Baba was arrested
make una non too reason am cos d lady deserved it
RIP Henry Ogus
 

21 comments:

  1. sorry bout this RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest In Peace Sorry Ogus Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. wickedness is in dis world of ours God what is happenin? RESt In Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Dear Henry Ogus sorry Ogus baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. menh what this world turnin into...just cnt find words to describe.
    Rip

    ReplyDelete
  6. menh what this world turnin into...just cnt find words to describe.
    Rip

    ReplyDelete
  7. May his soul rest in peace! Accept my condolence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP Henry, may his soul rest in Perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. May his gentle soul rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post