Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Sister''s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me


Please If You Like Ogus Baba Blog Like His FB Fan Page Here
Dear Ogus Baba

Thanks for the wonderful work you have been doing. I pray that God will help you in all your endeavor. I write because of the problems of people you have been solving and I know you would help solve mine.
My name is Shola and I have a girlfriend whose name is Onome. Onome is a close friend and more of less sister to me. The problem is that Onome's boyfriend, Dare, claimed to be in love with me and I have resisted his offer but he keeps pestering my life.



I need your help to tell Onome because she is a very hot tempered and would do anything destructive when she is angry.

Shola, Lagos.

Dear Shola
I believe you understand your friend better than I do. Though, if you permit me to say "Onome could be very  temperamental sometimes".

I think the best thing to do is to take a note of when she is in a very good mood and then bring up the matter before her, but do not open up to her yet. Instead, use her as an instance by asking her what her reaction would be if such an act happens, and listen to her, study her reactions and see if it is a conductive for you to tell her or not.

But, if it is not conductive at the moment, give her some space before you inform her about the matter.
                                   I believe this will help you. Thanks Ogus Baba

2 comments:

Say Something about this Post