Friday 15 March 2013

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me


 Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me
 AFCON star Emmanuel Emenike has lashed out at Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi for using and dumping him after his long-term hamstring injury.
Emenike top scored for champions Nigeria at the Nations Cup in South Africa, but suffered a hamstring injury against Mali which has already sidelined him for about four weeks now.

He was therefore left out of next weekend’s World Cup qualifier at home against Kenya.
He told MTNFootball.com he is disgusted not to have received even a phone call from Keshi or
any official from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) since he rejoined his Russian club
Spartak Moscow.

“I must be honest with you, I have not been treated well by the coach and the NFF because they ignored me so soon, so fast,” he lamented. “Nobody from NFF and the coach have called
to ask me about my injury. I am bitter about this. It is unfair and I can tell you that is why
some players don’t come to give their best for the national team.” “When a player gets injured on national duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post