Thursday 30 May 2013

I Cheated On My Husband And My Lover Is Now Getting Married To My Sister



I Cheated On My Husband And My Lover Is Now Getting Married To My Sister
I have only two weeks to confess or it would be too late. Years ago, when I was in England, I seduced one young man whom I eventually got pregnant for.
Though 10 years younger than I am, I couldn’t help myself as he had all the qualities I wanted in a man so I planned it all by inviting him to my house.
I knew it was not going to be easy convincing him to have a relationship with me since I was still married to the brother of his elder sister’s husband. It was one of those days when my husband went to France. I wore one of my sexiest nightgowns, which showed off my fantastic body. It didn’t take too long for him to capitulate.

The relationship lasted for a year. It ended with my husband finding out about it when I became pregnant. He was very scared of the repercussion of accepting responsibility of the pregnancy. The shame of our relationship was too much for him; he left for Scotland. I went ahead to have the baby against the opinion of my friends and family members who expressed the view that I was taking it all too far. They didn’t understand my passion to have a baby when my last child was exactly 10 years old. To be frank, I didn’t understand it my self, I was ready to forfeit my marriage because of my passion for this boy and his child inside of me.

Since I didn’t have his address or contact in Scotland, I bore all the expense of the baby on my own. My husband didn’t bother to come back to England. He along with our first and second sons settled in France, he allowed me to keep the youngest child; our only daughter, because of her age. Needless to say, my children and family were all disappointed in me but I was beyond caring. It was a burning desire to be loved, a satisfaction that I was still attractive enough to attract the attention of a young man and a handsome man too.

Before the incident, my marriage and life was in comatose, my husband was either too tired to pay attention to me or too busy making money to care that I needed that special assurance only a man could give. The excitement in our life was missing, I tired discussing the decline in emotion satisfaction with him but he wasn’t listening. I had no choice but to follow the trend among women in England, having young lovers to give them what their husbands at home cannot give. For me, it was more than fun because I found for the first time that depth that I only imagined but never experienced.

Well, I came back to Nigeria seven years after that incident to discover the man my sister is getting married to, to be the same man who is the father of my seven year old daughter. The mistake was made because nobody in my family knew him. All they knew about the incident was that I got pregnant and had a baby for a man. He met my sister in Nigeria five years ago. He did not tell her about his child or me. Seeing him again after all those years brought back my feelings. I went in search for him, and blackmailed him into sleeping with me.

The reason I am writing to you is that he recently called my bluff, saying I could go to the roof top to tell the world about our affair and the child. Agatha. I am not selfish but I love him so much. I want him for myself. How do I make him understand this before he marries my sister? I also want my daughter to know who her father is. She has of recent started asking questions about her father. I want to inform my sister that her husband to be is my daughter’s father. What do you think I should do?

Source: naij.com 

3 comments:

  1. You have done the wrong thing from the beginning,pray to God for forgiveness and repent from all your sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U a dog, bt do not destroy ur sista's life like u did urs. It beta u tel evri1. D guy doesn't love, he onli saw a cheap slut who he cn use to reduce press n afta a while he moved on n found a real woman dis tym nt a dog lik u. Bt I geuss d past always hunt us. U cnt av him cause ur d lst person he wnt to b wit n telin ur daugther hw wud u say it. "M a shameless dog dat slips wif anyfin I find inside trousers m sori bt dis young guy young enuf to be ur elda broda is ur fada". Well I guess ur shameless as well u nt evn worthy of bein called a moda.

    ReplyDelete


  3. I CAN HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX:
    Welcome to Your Love Spells Your love spells are cast for you with warmth, sensitivity feelings, dedication, and of course love. I have a variety of love spells for you to choose from. All of these white magic spells have proven to be highly successful and very popular indeed. You have many to choose from. Take a look below to see if you feel that any of them would be suitable for you. Fall in Love. Do you know someone who you quite fancy and would like them to fall in love with you? This may be someone you know at work, or perhaps someone you have only seen briefly. This powerful spell is designed to make you more attractive to the person in question and put some magic into your relationship and thus enabling the person to fall in love with you. Become More Attractive. Would you like to become more attractive to members of the opposite is ***, or even to people of your own ***? This love spell will make you more attractive to other people and it will raise your confidence in your desirability to people and in all areas of your life. The general outcome will bring about an improvement in both your love life and your friendships.
    If you are having all these problems then do not wait for the things to settle down because things cannot be right unless and until you make an effort. So what are you waiting for, just get a solution to your problems. Contact us and we will help you getting your problems solved.
    GET YOUR LOVE BACK
    If you have lost your love or you are looking for a spell to Retrieve your lost love. then you are the right place. Get your Boy Friend Back or Get your ex Friend Back.(If you have a question in your mind that how to GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK. or how to GET MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK. By the power of love spells this question will be solved.)
    CONTACT FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM LIKE :–
    := love marriage
    := Business problem
    := Problem in husband wife
    := Foreign traveling
    := Problem in study
    := Problem as childless
    := Physical problem
    := Problem in family relations
    := problem in your love
    := Willful marriage
    := Promotions our wised love back
    Get all solutions in your life within 36 hours and with 101% guaranteed.
    CONTACT:
    E-Mail: DROLOKUNTEMPLE@gmail.com








    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post