Monday 20 May 2013

True Confession: "My Husband Is Not The Father Of Our 7-Year-Old Son"


  True Confession: "My Husband Is Not The Father Of Our 7-Year-Old Son"
I cheated on my husband but he never found out and I never confessed it.
I got pregnant by my lover and knew the baby wasn’t my husband’s because my husband and I hadn’t been together around when the baby was conceived. When I found out I was pregnant I told my husband I wanted to have a baby because I thought it might help to strengthen our marriage and I told him I was ovulating and that we needed to work on getting me pregnant right away before the window of opportunity closed.

My husband has always wanted us to have a child so it wasn’t hard to get him to agree. I gave my husband a fake due date and my pregnancy actually went over the real due date and close enough to the fake due date. My husband never suspected anything.

Our son is 7 now and my husband still doesn’t know I’ve been with another man and he’s not my son’s father.
Source:Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post