Saturday 22 June 2013

Funny 9ja Jokes- Boy And Girlfriend

Funny 9ja Jokes- Boy And Girlfriend
TEXT CHAT::
Boy: I'm coming to see you honey, I
dont care about the high gas prices
or nothing I'm coming no
matter what.
Girl: Awwww Okay I'm fine love, get
ready baby

Boy: I love you, I cant wait to see
you...I'm
getting ready to leave now
Girl: Okay but hunny I'm on my
periods, just
letting you know incase....
Boy: My car just blew up, I cant come
to see
you ...
Girl: Get your friend to take you, like
he always
does....
Boy: He got shot by armed robbers so
i cant come, I'm sorry..
Girl: Oh never mind, I'm not on my
periods. My
panties are just looking too red...
Boy: My friend has just been
discharged from hospital and he has
said he's okay, he's fine and he will
take
me now. I'm coming sweetheart
Girl: Shit! I'm really on my
periods...just did not notice the
blood.....
Boy: damn!!!!!!!, he has been shot
again, i wont come!!!!
Comment Below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post