Wednesday 26 June 2013

Veteran Singer Fatai Rolling Dollar’s Confession Before Death


 Veteran Singer Fatai Rolling Dollar’s Confession Before Death
Veteran singer, Late Fatai Rolling Dollar made one final confession to his wife before he passed away.

According to the said wife, Zainab Olagunju, the singer asked her for forgiveness because he knew he had offended her. She revealed that he asked for forgiveness because he married another wife after her and he had previously denied it.

She says;

    “On the day that he died, June 12, I got to the hospital and saw them passing a drip into his body. The last thing he told me was that he had offended me and my conscience. When I asked what he meant by that, his voice faded out completely,” she said

    “I feel he wanted to confess to me that he had married another wife because he never told me about it before his death. I used to ask him about it, but he always denied it. I feel he wanted to tell me about Sherifatu Olagunju, his last wife.

    “When I found out, I was not angry. As a human being, if you hear that your husband is not faithful, you would be pained. I used to see her with my husband but I did not know there was anything between them. He always denied it but when we were burying him in Ikorodu and Sherifatu saw how everything was, she calmed down and accepted me as her senior. I also took her as my junior. Three days after the burial of my husband, she came to live with me and we didn’t fight. We see ourselves more as sisters.”



Zainab gave birth to two children for Fatai, namely Jamiu and Mojeed. The couple was married in 1999 and lived together in Mushin – Lagos before they eventually moved to Agege.
Naij.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post