Saturday 3 August 2013

CRIME: Wife Caught Husband Pants Down With Their Neighbour's Wife In Lagos


 CRIME: Wife Caught Husband Pants Down With Their Neighbour's Wife In Lagos
    “He didn’t make love to me for eight months. After we got married, I was without an issue for five years. Life was unbearable for me throughout this period..I developed high blood pressure in the process, but my husband felt unconcerned. It was hell on earth. I lived in fear, pains and anguish. I kept all these to myself because I didn’t want my home to break."
Those were the words of a 39-year-old woman, Oluwatosin Abiodun, who appeared at the Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court, Lagos State, to seek the dissolution of her 11-year-old marriage over allegations of battery, infidelity and threat to life.

Oluwatosin, a trader who is resident at No 5, Bemil Street, Ojodu, Lagos State, informed the court that she had never enjoyed her marriage because her husband had made life unbearable for her.

She further added: “The worst was the fact that my husband was dating a neighbour’s wife and even brought her to our matrimonial home where I caught them pants down. He has gone further to marry this woman.

“He was fond of beating me with iron rod. He pampered me when I had our child, but he later went back to his former habit of hitting me... I am tired of the marriage and I want the court to end the union and grant me custody of our child”.

The husband, Mr Olatunji, however failed to appear in court to defend himself. The angry court president, Mr Emmanuel Shokunle, thus adjourned the case for the last time for judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post