Friday 17 January 2014

AY Apologizes To Jim Iyke For His Comedy Skit, Claims He's Not Classless


AY Apologizes To Jim Iyke For His Comedy Skit, Claims He's Not Classless 
I'm sure you guys still remember the gist very well, which Jim Iyke called comedian AY classless for a comedy skit on his deliverance saga...

Well, AY has finally replied but in a very matured way by apologizing to Jim Iyke instead of exchanging words.

Speaking to HipHopWorldMagazine.com, AY
said “It was designed to be a joke, it’s
still a joke”, Makun said. “I’m a standup comedian and we make people laugh for a
living and comedians are social commentators”.

He apologized and claimed he's not classless...

“I’m sorry about it, it wasn’t designed to be
detrimental in any way but if you see it that way, bro., I got nothing but love for you…I’m not classless and I know you know that”, he said.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post