Sunday 23 September 2012

The Madman And The Pilot:Funny Jokes - Laugh Goes One

A plane was transporting a bunch of madmen from Nigeria to a well-facilited psychiatric centre in South Africa and the loud group would not stop making noise. One of the madmen entered the pilot's cabin:
Lol Read More



Madman: Teach me how to fly a plane.
Pilot: I would,but under one condition. Madman: What?

Pilot: I would teach you how to fly if only you can get your friends to keep quiet.

 Madman: Ok. (5minutes later the plane was veryquiet). Pilot: Wow,how did you get them to keep quiet?

 Madman: I opened the door and told them to play outside. Goodevening

2 comments:

  1. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared
    this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Here is my web site - acme transformer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers in return of this question with real arguments and describing everything about that.
    My page :: adams a7 irons

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post