Wednesday 31 July 2013

Boyfriend Breaks Up With Girl For Posting S*xy Photos On Facebook (PHOTO)



Boyfriend Breaks Up With Girl For Posting S*xy Photos On Facebook (PHOTO)
This girl says she’s suffering because of a photo she posted on facebook without the consent of her lovely boyfriend, who she said broke up with her for exposing her boobs for the whole world to see.
She still loves her boyfriend and wants him back but she doesn't know how to go about it.
Here is what she wrote about her love crisis,

“I used to think one of the reasons why my bf loved me was the fact that i liked photographs more than anything, to the extent i went ahead and bought a very expensive camera. In my many charades of snapping myself i discovered i liked this particular one very much and i wanted my friends to see and probably comment on it so i decided to drop it on facebook only to eventually end up with a breakup. Please you have to help me cos i love him so much.”

What do you guys think, is this photo enough to cause a breakup if you really love the person?

-naij.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post