Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Ex-Hubby Was Not Building Me Any House - Funke Akindele


 My Ex-Hubby Was Not Building Me Any House - Funke Akindele
And it gets messier as Funke Akindele and Ex Husband soil each other’s image in public. In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's ex husband, Keyinde Oloyede Almaroof, said that he was building a house for his wife before she ended the marriage.
Well Funke Akindele has sort of replied her husband's interview. Here is what she said...
In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's ex husband, Keyinde Oloyede Almaroof, said that he was building a house for his wife before she ended the marriage. He revealed that it's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja, adding that the rejection of the building was one of he reasons for their split. READ IT HERE

in a revealing chat with E-247 magazine, Funke Akindele sort of replied her husband's interview...

Read what Funke told E24-7MAGAZINE after the cut:

- See more at: http://topeorekoya.blogspot.com/2013/07/funke-akindele-my-ex-hubby-was-not.html?showComment=1375257017398#sthash.aEqmBpFC.dpuf
In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's ex husband, Keyinde Oloyede Almaroof, said that he was building a house for his wife before she ended the marriage. He revealed that it's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja, adding that the rejection of the building was one of he reasons for their split. READ IT HERE

in a revealing chat with E-247 magazine, Funke Akindele sort of replied her husband's interview...

Read what Funke told E24-7MAGAZINE after the cut:

- See more at: http://topeorekoya.blogspot.com/2013/07/funke-akindele-my-ex-hubby-was-not.html?showComment=1375257017398#sthash.aEqmBpFC.dpuf

That place is not for me, I have been through hell and back.

I was abused emotionally and verbally. Really, I felt we could work things out when the trouble started two months after the marriage.

But I made up my mind and shut the door of the marriage at him when the trouble was coming to me too much.

I stooped to conquer him; buried my fame and name to make him my husband, but it did not work. At a point in time, I asked if it’s not the same man that was all over me before we married.

He nearly got me off my career. He called me severally; I did not pick his calls but when he realized my silence was tormenting him, he took to Facebook.

It’s alright.

Ask him when did he come to my house last? He left me here in my rented apartment with nothing and he will just dash in and dash out. He gets abusive, caustic anytime we have a misunderstanding and often told me to my face, he’s going to his wife in Oshodi.

He sent me SMS that he has seen a buyer for his house at Adeniyi Jones for N40million. He asked me if he should sell it and that if he does, he will buy me a new car and a rent me a new apartment.

Why now? I don’t need all that, I want my sanity. I respect him to the end but he chose to treat me that way. He said he wanted to clip my wings.

After Funke ignored him, he sent her another text abusing her and calling her names.

“So you can see that he does not mean well for me,” Funke re-iterated.

Funke and Kehinde rarely spent substantial time together even at the peak of their marriage.

Both kept to hectic schedules by virtue of their chosen professions.

While Funke is often involved in back-to-back shooting on movie sets, Kehinde jumps from one construction site to another; pressing buttons for his political ambitions; and keeping dates with his wife at home and other women by the side.

Besides, Kehinde’s disturbing and haunting pasts have repeatedly stared Funke right in the face, and according to impeccable source, Funke learnt shockingly that her once beloved hubby was expelled from the University of Jos almost as soon as he was matriculated as a student of the ivory tower.

His admission, was faulty right from the beginning and since that first attempt at tertiary education went awry, he shut his door at education.

When he returned from Jos, he found strength in his entrepreneurial skill coupled with the influence and support of his mother, a market leader and successful businesswoman; he became an estate developer, building chains of shops in Oshodi market.

Gradually, he crept into politics and his popularity soared that he became a well-known grassroots politician and a great mobilizer.

To shore up his image, he found in Funke who has become monstrously popular with her movie, Jenifa and the sequel, The Return of Jenifa, a ready tool.

He convinced the favourite actress to lead him to the Leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom he had assaulted many years ago during the market women leadership tussle between his mother, AlhajaAlmaroof and the late Iyaloja General Alhaja Abibat Mogaji.

After he atoned for his ‘sins,’ he joined the train of well- wishers that went to London to felicitate with the former governor when one of his sons graduated from a university in London.

Kehinde’s lost bid to win the contract to rebuild Oshodi market really threw him off balance and that probably made him to turn the heat on his latest wife, Funke who wanted his attention.
[Naij.com] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post