Friday 5 July 2013

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook



Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook 
Nollywood actress turned Evangelist,Eucharia Anunobi,recently replied critics on her Facebook page.
She posted this on her Facebook page:
"I am first, an actor, before becoming an evangelist, which God has made me right now. Acting is and will continue to be my first ministry and I am not a former actress’.

She further stated, ‘I am still in the business of making movies, but making movies more, that encompasses the preaching of the Kingdom of God’.

The former Glamour Girl also used the opportunity to address her often-criticized dress sense. ‘I have just discovered recently that all people do these days is just to seat by my FACEBOOK TIMELINE, wait for me to upload my pictures and they start criticizing’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post