Friday 5 July 2013

Tope Alabi Releases Statement On Her Alleged Sex Scandal



Tope Alabi Releases Statement On Her Alleged Sex Scandal
Following the claim by a Lagos clergy, Prophet Ajanaku, that Yoruba gospel artiste Tope Alabi asked him to have sex with her; Tope Alabi had initially debunked the story, her husband, Soji Alabi, however has this to say
“This trouble started when we stopped attending Prophet Ajanaku’s church because he was beginning to see himself as a god in our lives. All he has said to the media are bunch of lies, just to look for a way to bring us down. I know there is a God in heaven who will judge everything we do on earth and reward all of us accordingly.

I intentionally told my wife not to say anything and leave God to judge everything but I am using this medium to tell everyone out there that Tope Alabi never asked Prophet Ajanaku to sleep with her.”

For now the couple has embarked on a church to church ministration while waiting to choose the next church they will be attending.

Meanwhile, Tope Alabi went on her facebook this morning to debunk the rumor and reassured her dedicated fans of her true faith.

Here is her status update:

“My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God.God is at work.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post