Sunday 7 July 2013

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi



Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi
Pastor Tunde Bakare of  Latter Rain Assembly has condemned the suspension of John and Love Kumuyi from the church. Here is what he said in a new interview;

I personally did not see what they have done wrong. A man is entitled to his own authority in his own home.1st Peter Chapter 3. A wife should dress to please the husband and not the members of the church or public. It’s sheer wickedness to the couple, they should leave them to enjoy their honeymoon.

They should not squeeze them to the modus operandi of a particular organization. I did not see anything wrong in the wedding. The bride was not naked or dressed inappropriately and  the groom didn’t. Esther the queen was beautifully dressed in the bible to gain the king’s attention. They should not make mountain out of a molehill.

I was in the Deeper Life Bible Church for five years and nobody compelled me to dress the way I dressed. My wife was with me in the church though we weren’t married then. She wears earrings and dresses nicely. All this talk about this couple should stop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post