Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wizkid Defends Buying N15m Car - I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money”



Wizkid Defends Buying N15m Car - I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money”
Wizkid recently replaced his N15 million Porshe Panamera car with a brand new one two weeks after his car was involved in an accident.
Some critics have criticized him for the excess spending but the EME star says he deserves to spend his money how he likes because he worked hard for it.

He tells Encomium magazine: “I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn’t have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around.
It is needed for work. And I don’t think there’s anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something thathe thinks is good for him, why not?
In fact, I don’t think there’s need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post