The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice in the Direct Entry Admission for 2013/2014, to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO, 'A' levels or equivalent certificate results ONLINE directly through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry/login.php on or before 12th September, 2013.
A (i) Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) into U.I Admission Processing Fee Account (See details below):
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959)
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No – 6000085286)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the Direct Entry slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in bank). The following format could be adopted:
Jamb reg no/name or
93145667FE/ABUBAKAR, TAIWO EJIKE
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing fee of N2,000.00 at the banks, candidates are expected to submit their Teller numbers online. This should be done by logging-in on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentrywith the JAMB Registration number and submission of a valid e-mail address.
(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log-in onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentryto submit their biodata and O'level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.
B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 12th September, 2013 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click "FINAL SUBMISSION" before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
(iiv) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses.
(v) An on-line help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University's Website at a date to be announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient in a subject required for a particular course of choice, that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings except College of Medicine and Pharmacy where only one sitting is required) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of biodata may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
5. Candidates are requested to submit hard copies of their Academic Transcripts / 'A' level results to the Registrar or Admissions Officer (Undergraduate) latest by 12th September,2013.
6.Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
7. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the on-line submissions.
8. Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum of N2,000.00 is for processing fee only and does not guarantee admission. Visit www.ui.edu.ng for more