Thursday 14 November 2013

Lady Gaga says she's open to 'fun' threesome with boyfriend Taylor Kinney



News.com.au
Lady Gaga says she's open to 'fun' threesome with boyfriend Taylor Kinney
LADY Gaga's album ARTPOP may be getting a few dubious reviews, but it seems her love-life is still going strong.

Speaking to radio host Howard Stern, Gaga gave an insight into her relationship with actor Taylor Kinney , even hinting she would be up for a threesome.


"That sounds like fun!" said Gaga when asked by Stern if she’d consider inviting another woman into their bedroom.

"To be fair, he has stuck it out with me for a very long time, through drug habits and all those sorts of things. So he's a really lovely, amazing person."

Gaga went on to talk about the misconceptions surrounding her, particularly where sex is concerned.

"Here's the thing: I'm not the type of person that's having sex all the time with lots of random people. I don't do that. I'm in a monogamous relationship, we're having a good time, we've been together awhile… If it were to come up, it comes up."

Gaga continued to gush about Kinney, adding, "He also doesn't care about me being famous. I'm not famous to him, I'm his baby."

"For me, the connection that I feel is so strong that it's so much stronger than physical. We're both very protective of our love as well. We treat each other with a lot of care and we're good to one another."

"I'm lucky to be with someone who has a great job and he cares about his job," said Gaga of Kinney, who stars on US drama Chicago Fire with Aussie actor Jesse Spencer.

Gaga even admitted how they keep connected while apart for work, and it's not by following a routine.

"We don't have any rules about calling each other at certain times. We'll go days at a time without talking. Then we'll talk every day,” she said.

“The way that it really works is, we trust each other. He's on his journey and I'm on mine, and we're gypsies - and then when we're together, we're really in love."

Stern then touched on the subject of wedding bells, in which Gaga shot down immediately.

"The thought of a wedding to me is exhausting. Why would I put myself through that? I want to go to David's Bridal," said Gaga.

"Here's my dream wedding...We get completely hammered, we get the worst dresses we can find and then we go to the courthouse." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post