Friday 1 February 2013

Wiz Khalifa planning to deliver Amber Rose’s baby


Rapper Wiz Khalifa is planning to deliver his pregnant fiance Amber Rose’s baby.

The couple is due to welcome its first child onFebruary 24, and Khalifa reveals he and his wife-to-be have decided on a natural water birth in the comfort of their own home after watching Ricki Lake’s documentary “The Business of Being Born.”



Appearing on Los Angeles radio show Big Boy’s Neighborhood, Wiz says, “We gonna have a midwife and a doula (labour coach) at the crib and she’s gonna be in a pool and it’s gonna be like a relaxing environment and when she’s ready she’s gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I’m gonna pull the baby out (sic)… I’m excited, I’m ready. I’m mean I’m nervous too, but it’s a good nervous, it’s not like a confused nervous, like, ‘What do I do?’”

And the model is glad the “Black and Yellow” hitmaker will be helping her bring their newborn into the world.

She adds, “He doesn’t like hospitals, I don’t like hospitals, we feel like that’s the place the people go when they die and I’m not sick. I feel like from the beginning of time women squatted and had their babies and that’s exactly what I want to do.

“I just want to go full-throttle, I don’t want no (sic) medication. We take home birthing classes to teach us how to do it, and we’re gonna have our midwife and when the baby’s head comes out he’s gonna be Dr. Wiz. He’s gonna be the first person to touch the child. No doctors, no gloves.”

blog.sfgate.com 

13 comments:

  1. i tot he once denies the pregnancy>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. all d same all d celebs go born finish for dis year

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm wiz khalify again

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrat to him sha lets wait see his baby kudos

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad at alll

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is going to b call father now wow cool wat re u guys still waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this couples keep impressing me lols

    ReplyDelete
  8. na their way sha all d best for them

    ReplyDelete
  9. making sense celeb now

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post