Friday 1 February 2013

Woman Delivers Live Millipede


     Incredible as it sounds but that is the naked truth. A woman simply called Taye who hails from Ajah in Eti Osa LGA Lagos state has a mother called Mulikat, a popular trader in Lagos Island from ogun state.
Taye wasd born and bred in Lagos and had sound educational background, had a NITEL job and married a banker, manager at First Bank Please who hailed from Ilesha, osun state.

They both resided in their pwn house, a du[;ex at Ikoyi. As fate will have it.
Taye moved out of her marriage and moved to a remote agrarian village, Iwoye, Ogun State where she married a notable farmer, Chief Onifade, the Amuludun of the town.
As the saying goes, the proverbial toad running in the day was either being chased by something or running after something.
Taye who married a banker could not give the man a child after waiting for over ten years (10 years). The man tried her luck some where and got a baby boy from another woman, thus Taye's marriage was threatened with insecurity.
She decided to run away from her marriage to a sedate village, Iwoye about 100 Kilometers from Ilaro.
Her new marriage at Iwoye with the consent of her mother, became blissful within four weeks of contact as she was seen pregnant. Chief Onifade Akinola, 60years had already got three wives with children became very happy at the turn of event.
Taye stated going to the medical centre in the village for antenatal care. Her mother was happy to hear that her daughter was pregnant.
Later Taye went to Ilaro General Hospital where she did scan and found that she was carrying twins, all male. but this turned to fear when after 12 months there was no sign of labour. After medical examination, doctor said Taye would die if she went through a caesarian because of the position of the placenta. Drugs were recommended which she took to correct the complications but to no avail as the pregnancy has reached two years and the bliss has turned to an emotional trauma defying all solutions. One day her age-long prayer was answered. "A Pastor was doing a three day crusade at Ilara and Rev. Lasunkami Bolaji came to encourage me to go, they prayed on water for me to drink when i go home while being prayerful. As I was praying, I began to feel pains in the stomach which later covered other parts of my body, then I began to shout which drew the attention of my husband and other curious neighbours.
"I fell down and I started feeling some thing coming out of my private part. Lo! it was a live millipede that came out of my womb and was moving about on the floor. And People took to their heels. The coming out of the millepede from the womb gave me a temporary relief but the refusal of the babies to be born added more to my problems. My pregnancy again was carried again for another two years.
"We tried different alternative medical centres, herbalists, churches and Imans but the situation remain the same. Two week later, my husband on recommendation took me to a fetish herbal home in Oyo State which eventually became the last resort. I took black concoctions there with chanting incantations till the following day, when I was delivered of two baby boys who died immediately, I was relieved", Taye narrated.

9 comments:

Say Something about this Post