Monday 29 July 2013

Actress Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced


 Actress Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced
  Actress Chika Ike has taken to social networks to announce that her divorce has been finalised today.
The star posted a message on her social network saying, "Hi Fabs! Thank you all for your love and support over the years.... It's been an emotional journey and I want to officially announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce.... I am now officially divorced. Thanks."
In a recent interview, Chika opened up on why she was divorcing her husband saying, “Well, you will get to a point in your life when you have to stop lying to yourself. You have to come to terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it is something that is working, it is working and if it is not, it is not. I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision,because it wasn't working and I just had to tell my self the truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post