Friday 10 January 2014

Maheeda Finally Reveals Why She Loves To Get Naked



 Maheeda Finally Reveals Why She Loves To Get Naked

Oh yeah, like most of us have been guessing Maheeda poses nude for attention, the singer in a new interview with Punch revealed she has been doing it for attention.  She says music business is called show business and she is convinced she is on the right track. I owe no one an apology, she said. Lol. Find her complete statement below.


It is deliberate. I know what I am doing. The pictures are not targeted at anything. It is all about attention and there is no mistake about it. This business of music is called show business and I am convinced I am on the right track. I owe no apologies. I just realised this way will be a faster hit than any other way. The pictures are working for me. As you can see, there’s so much attention on me. All of a sudden, people want to listen to my old singles and are looking forward to my debut album. In this life, everybody gets criticised whether you do good or bad. I have read and heard so much about me that I am now used to it. Thanks to them, they have helped me develop a thick skin.

On Her Relationship

I am married and my husband is Dutch. What I am doing is not alien to him or his family and he understands. I met him at a bar when he just came to Nigeria. We are happily married. Even before we got married, he understood my kind of person. He was aware of my vision. He has always been supportive. He just laughs whenever he comes across any of my pictures. It’s in Africa that we attach much importance to such things and consider it sacrilegious.
I am 31 and I had my daughter when I was 17. I do not think this is going to affect her in any way. If my mother did something like this; there is no way it would have affected me. My daughter is not even aware these nude pictures exist even though she has seen pictures of me in bikini. She is not even allowed access to the social media. Even if she gets to view them eventually, it’s not going to mean anything to her because she has the European mentality. When my daughter is 18, then she can decide what she wants. Currently, she is under my care and I won’t let her do what I am doing.

N.B
We had my grandpa’s 2-year remembrance today in his village, (My village is at Ipaja,  lol, we don’t travel nowhere before we get home, lol). And as one of my grandpa’s favourite grand daughter, I had to represent well. You know now, lol. Will take you on a short  trip to my village soon, show you around and show you my grandpa’s grave too, lol… winks. (Vlogger of life) there we go again…lol. Will start work soon as I get home.

Do you think all these JUSTIFIES her actions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about this Post