Wednesday 29 August 2012

Flowsick Joins Headies Next Rated Nominees As Chuddy K Is Dropped


With the release of the 2012 Hip Hop World Awards nomination list, the award organizers have announced the removal of fast-rising crooner, Chuddy K from the Next Rated category. According to the judges, the reason for the removal is due to the fact that Chuddy K had previously released an album in 2010 titled “I Am Me” which contradicts the grounds of nomination in that category as nominees must be unreleased artistes at the time of nomination. In line with this, upcoming rapper Flowsick has replaced Chuddy K and will jostle for the award with fellow nominees Davido, Eva and Praiz. Meanwhile Chuddy K still has nominations in the ‘Song of the Year’, ‘Best pop single’ and ‘Best street Hop’ categories. 

6 comments:

  1. E dey pain me say dem no get category for my babe Goldie, Make dem try create BEST CRYING ARTISTE category for people like my girl Goldie make she win award small. * singing in goldies voice "don,t touch my body...."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz Na dat wowo Girl be your girl? Na question oh :P

      Delete
  2. No allow PREZZO appear for your dream come ask you why you dey call im babe wowo. E better say you see that guy for T.V. Instead of dream. I dey talk from experience. Na after i see PREZZO for my dream wey i realise the real meaning of NIGHTMARE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh from ur xclaration u mean say Prrezzo na d basic of wowo?
    Na question oh as Ogus always dey talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. @martinz: which kain question be that? Na prezzo send you? Tell am say u no see me. Amebo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one be amebo again na wetin u talk i see into oh, me and prezzo no go fit be talking mate oh check me out am d most handsome compare to dat prezzo, u shud be talking bout
    ...........

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post