Friday 24 August 2012

Goldie I can marry Prezzo

Kenyan rapper, Prezzo whose real name is Jackson Ngechu Makini on Wednesday confessed his feelings for his former housemate in the just concluded Big Brother Africa stargame, Goldie Harvey saying one of his missions in Nigeria is to see her.
 “In all honesty, I cared about her and she cared about me. In that house, you don’t know what to expect. With God on my side I pray everything works out well"
In an interviewed with his fans said at first he came to the Big Brother House as a personal, on the road he said he developed feelings for Goldie.

Na Big Brother Africa they bring this one so? eh eh I open my eye dey watch.

7 comments:

  1. hehehe Lmao Ogus baba wetin u dey think oh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think? heheh i non tink anytin oh but i dey watch out for the part 2 :p

      Delete
  2. Broke ass ogus...always d last to carry gist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh eh Francex you dey do your own now oh :P

      Delete
  3. ds ur title na wa oo..see as u reverse d tin...instead of prezzo i can marry Goldie..u make me read am quick quick tink say ma sis don confess

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rachel I swear.. I tink say na goldie talk dat one o

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post