Friday 24 August 2012

Rita Ora Feels Like Beyonce Knowles' Sister

Rita Ora feels like Beyonce Knowles' ''little sister'' and is grateful for the support she receives from the singing superstar and her husband Jay-Z.
The 21-year-old singer is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label and is grateful for the support she receives from him and his wife.

She said: ''Jay-Z made me feel really relaxed but at the same time, he made me realise I had loads of work to do. He's been doing this for years and I've just started. I just Hope my career can be as successful as his. He's my musical idol.
''Beyonce told me, 'Be yourself because we like being around you.' I guess I'm like the little sister.''

Rita releases her debut album, 'ORA', next week and the 'R.I.P.' hitmaker admits she is ''nervous'' about people's reactions.

She said: ''I'm nervous about it coming out. I think people will like it. I Hope so anyway.''

One thing the blonde star Hopes about her album is that it will curb the constant comparisons with Rihanna.

She told Grazia magazine: ''It's an obvious and amazing comparison to make, but Hopefully when people hear my album they'll have more to talk about than that.'' Success  

2 comments:

  1. Make i be the fisrt to comment, hope say i go receive award?

    Anyway sha, welcome on-board, make u dey give us correct gist o.

    Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Say Something about this Post